Ever thought there’s so much to learn about hair removal, it’s hard to know where to start? That’s why we’ve put together a list of the top 5 hair removal tips from our specialists here at Angle Bloom. This way, you can be sure that you have everything you need before you start. After all, knowledge is power when it comes to these things.
Hair removal, also called epilation or depilation, is the deliberate removal of body hair. Hair usually grows on the entire human body. Hair can become more visible during and after puberty, and men have thicker, more visible hair on their bodies than women.
Both men and women have visible hair on the head, eyebrows, eyelids, armpits, pubic region, arms and legs; Men and some women have thick hair on their face, abdomen, back and chest.
Hair does not generally grow on certain areas of the skin, such as the lips, the underside of the hands or feet, or on certain areas of female genitalia. Types of hair removal are used for various and mainly cultural, sexual, medical or religious purposes.
Types of hair removal have been prevalent in almost all human cultures, at least since the Neolithic age. The methods used to remove hair vary from time to time and region, but shaving is the most common method.
The effectiveness of hair removal depends on many factors. These include the area of the body, hair density and color, skin type and color, hormones, and genetics.
Light-based hair removal (LHR) is very effective when it comes to treating large areas of the body. Depending on the area treated, you may need several sessions to achieve permanent results.
The cost of LHR can be as much as $400 for each treatment session. The number of sessions you need depends on your skin type, hair color, and how thick your hair is. You may also need a follow-up session after six months or one year.
Other methods of hair removal are more affordable than LHR, but they’re less likely to produce permanent results. Some methods include:
Intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment
1. Dry skin brushing: Dry skin brushing is a technique where you use a brush to brush the entire body, starting from the center and moving toward the sides.
2. Exfoliate: Exfoliating is a process where you gently rub away layers of dead skin to reveal the new and healthy skin underneath.
3. Shave: Shaving is an effective way to remove hair at home as long as you have the right razor, shaving cream, and aftershave lotion for your skin type.
4. Waxing: Waxing is one of the most effective ways of removing hair from many areas of your body quickly and painlessly.
5. Laser Hair Removal: Laser hair removal is one of the longest-lasting methods of hair removal, but it can take several treatments to achieve long-lasting results and may be expensive, It varies on the part of the area being treated.
Use these top 5 tips of hair removal above if you’re trying to find a company to deal with facial hair removal. Remember to hire a professional or experienced technician for the job, so that you don’t injure your skin. If you take care of your skin and visit Angle Bloom for hair removal services in the future, you’ll get great results.